What's new

Lost

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Show has lots of room to grow with the direction it is going. The whole smoke think and polar bear things from earlier seasons still make me wonder what the producers were doing. Least now seems to be easier to follow.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Had the DVR set to record the first episode for 3 weeks now and 10 minutes before the start of the show a lightning storm knocks out my cable! No menu or reception until after 11 pm!!!! :angerhead :angerhead :angerhead :angerhead

I can't seem to find any encore presentations of the 1st episode. Did anyone record it and if so, can you burn a DVD and send it off to me?

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Man was that upsetting. 8 COMMERCIAL BREAKS!! Ridiculous marketing scheme. With that many interuptions it was too difficult to build the "mood" that previous episodes did so well. I thought the episode sucked, absolutely sucked...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Man was that upsetting. 8 COMMERCIAL BREAKS!! Ridiculous marketing scheme. With that many interuptions it was too difficult to build the "mood" that previous episodes did so well. I thought the episode sucked, absolutely sucked...
The commercials were a pain.

However, minus that I thought it actually explained a good amount and also left a whole ton of information to be answered.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
You have to DVR it. We watched House and then watched LOST with out the commericals. Much better when you can follow th eplot. I still think there is really no story and they just make it up every few weeks.

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
LOL, I ask myself after each show why the hell I keep watching this damn show because you end up with more questions at the end. Then I see previews for next weeks show and get sucked back in. I'm addicted damn it....crack rock!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Once again I will wait until this season is out on DVD. Being able to view w/o commercials as well as seeing an entire season over a week or two is much better on my frustration meter.

Besides, Criminal Minds was on at the same time and both my wife and I watch that series ... (she doesn't care for Lost).

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
LOL, I ask myself after each show why the hell I keep watching this damn show because you end up with more questions at the end. Then I see previews for next weeks show and get sucked back in. I'm addicted damn it....crack rock!
I'm the same damn way :stickbeat

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Nice one Tom. I was going to start a LOST 2007 thread. Me and wife and hardy wait to watch the new shows. I believe they have like 10 new one's to go in a row without re runs in between. This show has not lost it's original excitement. Was more a concept show with a limited time for closure. They have done a great job in changing this idea and now is even better than before. That whole polar bear and smoke thing throw me off still. The hatch was a great idea. Creative writing and an awesome cast could keep this going easily for 3 more years.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Very interesting. They are changing John's character and J and I are wondering what's up with Des. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just downloaded the last few episodes last week so now I'm all caught up. I am getting a little tired of waiting on some answers. I kinda think the whole thing is Hugo's imagination. :bouncetau

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I would love it if that were the case. It would piss me off so much but it would be worth it to hear everyone complain.