What's new

Low-Price Box Options

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for all of the advice. At this stage I am going to try some Curivari's and maybe a Cain F Lance. Hopefully that will make my decision easier, or harder if I love them all haha.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
These are all great suggestions, I third the Curivari, especially the El Gran Rey and the Gloria de Leon, and the Cain F Lanceros. They're at somewhat opposite ends of spectrum but solid choices. My only advice is not to buy a box for the sake of buying a box. If you're at all hesitant, don't. Buy what you know you like. I made several, ok, many, dumb purchases in the past when I would have been better served spending the cash on what I know I liked and then waiting for a box of what I knew I liked to be offered at a price I could afford. But, I got to give it to them... CI made those boxed I bought look awful good. Then I signed up here smoked what you all recommended and... but if you're asking for advice on here before buying your first box, you're way ahead of me.
This is good too, maybe instead of getting a box get a bunch of 5ers then later the box, also you can get a box of the oliva v melanios #4 for 72 bucks which i find to be a excellent smoke for 7 dollars.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks for the reminder about the Oliva Melanios. I just now picked up a box of the robustos from Famous, as I was starting to notice a lot of places selling out of them. I don't want my failure to pick up some more of these to take me over into the "biggest regrets" thread!