What's new

LP # 9 Flying Pig vs. T52 Flying Pig

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Where can you get them for a good price?? the pigs from both lines??
The #9 pigs that came out last year are tough to find. If you search enough i am sure you can find some though. As far as the t-52 pigs go they haven't been released yet. they should be out by the end of october and should be relatively easy to find for at least a few months.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you have a lead on a box of any pigs...get them. If nothing else, I'm sure you could get rid of some here if you run short on cash...but I wouldn't miss out on the t-52 pigs either.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 boxes of T-52 pigs on order at my shop. I haven't been able to get a hold of a #9 pig, but I got the t-52 anyway. Even if they aren't my cup of tea, I know I can unload them easily.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I just tried my first LP9 after several people suggested I try one. To be honest it wasn't my cup of tea either. I found the cigar to be VERY mild and inconsistant flavor wise. Sometimes I'd get flavor, sometimes I wouldn't get anything. The construction and burn were amazing. It also dried out my mouth so much even the beer I was having didn't help. It wasn't the worst cigar and I wouldn't turn one down if offered, but I probably wouldn't buy these again.