What's new

LP Feral Pigs

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
There is a B&M in Germantown that carries LP products but with the Holidays I don't feel like driving 2.5 hours so I ordered from the net.

IPH

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Just picked up at Federal in Epping:

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.032413,-71.073603"]Google Maps[/ame]

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Fellaz,

Super Amped that people are enjoying them. I kinda thought that FFP, L40's and UF13 would be Crowd Pleasers round these ways.

Also, some decent news that I just heard, is finally, after one full year, the next round of T52 is almost ready (other than the 400-600 boxes that shipped in August 2011) and should be shipping some sizes in Mid February, beginning with Dirty Rats. This Capa appears to have 2 years and 8 months of fermentation .... means that it was damn thick and chock full o flava .... should be the very best T52 we have ever released ...!

Best,
JD

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Fellaz,

Super Amped that people are enjoying them. I kinda thought that FFP, L40's and UF13 would be Crowd Pleasers round these ways.

Also, some decent news that I just heard, is finally, after one full year, the next round of T52 is almost ready (other than the 400-600 boxes that shipped in August 2011) and should be shipping some sizes in Mid February, beginning with Dirty Rats. This Capa appears to have 2 years and 8 months of fermentation .... means that it was damn thick and chock full o flava .... should be the very best T52 we have ever released ...!

Best,
JD
Sweet!! Can't wait to get some more Rats.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Fellaz,

Best,
JD

Great news. I've been down to my last Dirty Rat for awhile now. I want to smoke it but I must wait until I have more.

JVB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just picked up a couple more rats at a random B&M by my house today - they had a full box!

Thinking I might have to grab more tomorrow?

Stoked for the new ones in Feb - and more stoked for my pigs to arrive at the store. Thanks all for the pics, they look sick.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Fellaz,

Best,
JD

JD,

You guys ever give any thought to making a T52 Corona?:thinkidea Just Sayin...

Palmettoguy

42-28'48'' N
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Got 3 from the DE event. They wouldn't sell a box. Hopefully ill be getting one first thing in the AM!
Yeah...I asked the rep who was in the red suit when they were gonna break the pigs out...he said that 100 ppl were showing up to each buy a box, but they didn't even have 100 sticks, so they weren't breaking them out till the event started.

Hope you get your box!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Fellaz,

Best,
JD
Not to thread-jack, but any idea what the distribution will be like on this Feb. release? The usual suspects that I can get LP9/T52 from today, or a smaller group of shops a la Baitfish?

:stretchgr