What's new

LP Papas Fritas 50-ct coming!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's going to depend how DE treats these. If they are considered a "Liga" product they are on price lock and vendors will have very little wiggle room. I think the lowest we will see them his is right under $190 WITH a 20% coupon (ala small batch) applied. So yes thats under $4, but my bet is that will rarely happen.
I'm afraid you're right. It takes some effort to nail down great deals and sourcing Vendors who we've developed relationships with over the years. This is just ONE of the biggest reasons to have a running and long term relationship with good and trusted Vendors. One can save with free S/H and credits and making splits with cigar buddies to get the overall price point down.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Just ordered the box of 7 tins (28 cigars total) from Small Batch for $110.40 shipped with the BOTL discount.
Comes out to $3.94 per stick.
Actually, I'll pay slightly more not to have to deal with all that packaging... :D Hold on to those tins, they're "now a collector's item" (or so says the DE spokesperson).

EDIT: I'm a liar. Just pulled the trigger. Box split likely being posted shortly...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just ordered the box of 7 tins (28 cigars total) from Small Batch for $110.40 shipped with the BOTL discount.
Comes out to $3.94 per stick.
Might have to snatch a tin or two. My B&M wanted $24 a tin I think. are they worth it at $4? I wasn't paying $6 or $7 after tax.

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Might have to snatch a tin or two. My B&M wanted $24 a tin I think. are they worth it at $4? I wasn't paying $6 or $7 after tax.
The Papas Fritas are great little flavorbombs. Not as good as a Boli CJ for me, and those are about $5, and better than the Tat PCR, (imho), which can sometimes be had for around $3, so at $4/stick, that's right where they should be, IMHO.

JRRIII

Jake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finally !
singles , what a fukin concept
a semi-local B&M has been selling singles of them for a while surprisingly but up until recently I wasn't taking advantage because I didn't feel like they were worth the price (They were charging something like $7+ish for them)

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I was all over these for a while but at $27 bucks (Wa tobacco tax in play here) a tin (4ct) that became unreasonable real fast. I still like them for quick smokes but I stopped buying due to price.
I can't say a cabinet would make it more appealing but I would be in for a box split at $4 a stick or less.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I was all over these for a while but at $27 bucks (Wa tobacco tax in play here) a tin (4ct) that became unreasonable real fast. I still like them for quick smokes but I stopped buying due to price.
I can't say a cabinet would make it more appealing but I would be in for a box split at $4 a stick or less.
I ordered today. If you want, I can split two of them to you. Basically $16/pack, plus whatever shipping is. I'm guessing about $3 for first class if $5.25 at the most for Priority

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I like the new packaging. I'm kind of shocked that a manufacturer actually LOWERS a price on a cigar and everyone is bitching that they are too expensive.

I agree though, they aren't going to replace my PCR's