What's new

LP Papas Fritas 50-ct coming!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
And please stop all this talk about the PCR's.... I need to eat!
Second that. Just bought both papa fritas and PCRs.... gotta see what all the hullabaloo is about. I love the #9's and the noella reservas, so small versions of each for half the price should be great.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
That was not a request, it was a statement and the longer you hold off the worse this will get. :rage:
Well, I guess my response was not given in an acceptable amount of time for @Zmilin :nailbiting:
I had a friendly PM chat with Zmilin trying to explain that it was not necessary to send me any PCR's. He explained that "I got a bunch of these things taking up space anyway... :D" And that "it was not a bomb, merely a gesture of brotherhood."
He came back later and stated .. "I sent you a couple PCRs and included a stick that I really like right now. Its a Romacraft Cromagnon Venus." So I gave him my heartfelt thanks and eagerly awaited what I thought would be a couple PCR'S and the Venus. What I discovered in my mailbox was anything but.......

All I can say is ....WOW.. :woot:...I am speechless. So I will quote Matthew David McConaughey and say.."Alright, Alright, Alright!". A BIG, no, HUGE Thank You to Zmilin and thank you to the rest of the members here for making this noob from NJ feel so welcome (y)

And the lesson learned here is, when Zmilin asks for your address don't hesitate or your mailbox will go....BOOM!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like the title says.. these are headed out to the world soon! A great short smoke for the new guys who haven't tried them. I wish they would have done this initially, but nevertheless they're still delicious. Get your box splits ready! (any grape swisher jokes and you'll see the back of my fake hand :blackeye: haha)

http://halfwheel.com/drew-estate-changes-papas-fritas-packaging-lowers-price/81657
www.anthonyscigars.com and enter "papas10" code. You can get a box of 7 tins, 28 sticks for $121 with free shipping!