What's new

lucky number 13!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
They have two house blends available, a Connecticut and Corojo. I've done reviews on both of them...they're not bad. They are trying to come up with a Maduro wrapped Nicaraguan blend, but it's still in the test phases. The first blends were by Nestor Plasencia and three out of the four have been no good. Haven't smoked the fourth yet...kinda dreading it. Anyway I hear good things about some of the other blends and look forward to trying them when they arrive.

Dan

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Cig, they are currently in the process of picking a new outlaw blend. There are going to be literally dozens of different blends from different brands that are and will be taste tested. It will be several months before itvis chosen. This is different from the two sticks Dan was talking about. The 13's are another thing entirely

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OMFG 2 cigar gods came together in Nicaragua?! Pete and Andre made a cigar?! The new 2011 faceoff?!

Hey Tom, I tried it a couple months ago with Porkchop at my b&m.

If I recall correctly, I remember it being rather flat. There wasn't much really going on with the cigar. Could have been too humid, but wasn't my cup o tea.

That said, I'd take an LP9 or a 7-20-4 over this offering anyday.

Bsneed51

Lock and Load
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I recall correctly, I remember it being rather flat. There wasn't much really going on with the cigar. Could have been too humid, but wasn't my cup o tea.

That said, I'd take an LP9 or a 7-20-4 over this offering anyday.
I had a few of the Nosotros probably a year ago, and I agreed with your assesment. I think time sitting did these cigars some good, or my tastes have changed, because I thought they now have an excellent flavor (although I will agree that it is slightly one dimensional).