What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I know we talked about getting a round 3 going, whether we should do rockets or mid-grade again... I feel like I dropped the ball on getting it going again - my bad, sorry about that...
Are we leaning toward another rockety box?
I thought you ran the last one ... I thought Saturn ran the one before it.
Let's get a list together !

MID-SHELF ROCKET PASS -
ALL DOG ROCKET CONTESTANTS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT THIS OVERLY-COMPLEX REGISTRATION FORM.
NAME AND STATE / PROVINCE

BONDO 440 PA
multiuseless MO

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I thought you ran the last one ... I thought Saturn ran the one before it. Let's get a list together

MID-SHELF ROCKET PASS -
ALL DOG ROCKET CONTESTANTS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT THIS OVERLY-COMPLEX REGISTRATION FORM.
NAME AND STATE / PROVINCE

BONDO 440 PA
That is correct - Lucky started the first one, I did the last one because he was busy.

I had an idea, since we were back and forth on whether it should be rockets or mid shelf for round 3 - we could make it a mix of sticks that are supposed to be good but aren't, and budget friendly smokes that aren't bad... Might make it interesting...?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
here u go
MID-SHELF ROCKET PASS -
NAME AND STATE / PROVINCE [/B]

BONDO 440 PA
multiuseless MO
Avvatar LA
EO80 MO

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Y'all are confusing the noobs. *points at self* lol
1- We send a box of cigars around.
2- You take 2-4 smokes, replace with your donation. ( at the current time, 'mid shelf" seems to be the consensus. )
3- Post a picture of your "Gives & Takes" here.
4- Part of the dog rocket pass is the "challenge bag" of dog rockets... ( unlabeled smokes, some gems, some horrible )
5- Pick a dog rocket, document and review, if you dare. (optional)
6- Ship the box to the next player.

* to be defined

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
2- You take 2-4 smokes, replace with your donation. ( at the current time, 'mid shelf" seems to be the consensus. )
4- Part of the dog rocket pass is the "challenge bag" of dog rockets... ( unlabeled smokes, some gems, some horrible )

* to be defined
Yeo, sounds like a blast!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

* to be defined
Optional? Since when are dog rockets optional? It's mandatory. Those who don't comply are mailed dog rocket bombs from everyone.

OK now I get why you say optional. It's dog rocket bomb a newbie day during the next pass!