What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Baller is the guys that smoke only cc or opus or limited release stuff. I say 5 to 10 bucks a stick u.s. qualifies.
And we were all there before. I remember thinking uc was expensive. Its been a while. You will get there.
You guys still have 5$ sticks? I tought FDA would have given you Canadian pricing by now... Welcome the 15$ dog rockets ;)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I would call mid grade things such as uc, regular fuente, four kicks, diesel, cao, altadis stuff....
Yep ! Price may be relative .. My retail is a smoke shop, not a hardcore B&M. Some of their single single sticks are actually at " by the case " prices. Which is nice.
The sticks named above, definitely in mid-class. Macanudo, Opus robusto, and some R&J fit that window as well.

Remember, you can just pull two , replace two. You don't have to break the bank, here.
Or in @herfdog 's situation : " Break the Bark" ;)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
You say CAO is Midgrade? Like their Flathead line too???
U.S. Marine Veteran
J- What's a Flatline run? When in doubt, just run with the math. I have a 6x60RG Brazil and American here one was $6.99 and the other might have run me $7.99. That's within the midgrade discussed.
See post #2565. The "grade" is just a guideline. What the exact criteria for "mid grade" would be a debate that would take the rest of the year. That's not really what these cigar '''dog' runs are about.

Jreyesortiz

Veteran, Homebrewer, & Cigar Smoker
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
J- What's a Flatline run? When in doubt, just run with the math. I have a 6x60RG Brazil and American here one was $6.99 and the other might have run me $7.99. That's within the midgrade discussed.
See post #2565. The "grade" is just a guideline. What the exact criteria for "mid grade" would be a debate that would take the rest of the year. That's not really what these cigar '''dog' runs are about.

These are what I'm referring to. I seen someone said CAO are midgrade, but these run $12-16 each by me.

U.S. Marine Veteran

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Let me assure you, based on the two NC R&J I've smoked in the last two days, there's way worse.
Oh yeah, I'll admit I've had a few Gurkha's that weren't bad. Others were worse than dog rockets that I wouldn't give to friends who rarely smoke and bum me for a smoke. I've just moved on to new lines of cigars, especially since joining here 3 years ago.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Oh yeah, I'll admit I've had a few Gurkha's that weren't bad. Others were worse than dog rockets that I wouldn't give to friends who rarely smoke and bum me for a smoke. I've just moved on to new lines of cigars, especially since joining here 3 years ago.
Well the good news for those in this pass is that I don't have any more of those horrid sticks. Two different lines, two different vitolas, two days of wasted cigar time. Meanwhile, right before i smoked the second one, I was considering the "deal" on JR where you get 8 of the blended by AJF R&J free if you buy a box of R&J. I found a box that would've come to $30 something. But then I slapped myself. I believe the AJ sticks would be good, but I'd still be stuck with ten turds that taste like sour brown paper grocery bags mixed with burned graham cracker.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well the good news for those in this pass is that I don't have any more of those horrid sticks. Two different lines, two different vitolas, two days of wasted cigar time. Meanwhile, right before i smoked the second one, I was considering the "deal" on JR where you get 8 of the blended by AJF R&J free if you buy a box of R&J. I found a box that would've come to $30 something. But then I slapped myself. I believe the AJ sticks would be good, but I'd still be stuck with ten turds that taste like sour brown paper grocery bags mixed with burned graham cracker.
So I guess for you that's a good thing. We all have unique profiles.