What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Brothers, BEHOLD:

image.jpg

DRR3 is alive

The box is ready

Sorry this took so long gents, I was preoccupied with work, parenting, and other stuff.

@Avvatar since it took me so damned long to get this ready, do you want back in? Even if I get to the post office on Monday, that's still Wednesday before it gets to you - will you be better by then?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@multi-useless

I'm very grateful for the thought, and I wish I could be healed up and participate, but I remain out for this round. I feel awful about it, but if you saw my feet, you'd understand.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
None of them are banded? Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That's not the box pass, that's Dog Rocket Roulette - a "side box" within the main event - smoke one and post up, and we'll tell ya what it was

And why is the J backwards? Haha

Because I recruited my daughter to help with the labels. Presumably just like they do in Cuba or something?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Looks like @qpzmide becomes the first target.
@multi-useless
ohh.. I have the @qpzmide address for ya if you need it !

Official Revised Dog Rocket Run list....
@multi-useless
@qpzmide
@Shadow
@Tug197
@Hopduro
@Bondo 440
@8ball
@ZippoGeek
@herfdog
@konmtu
@VeLoRoK
@EO80
@luckysaturn13
Back to multi

None of them are banded?
Tug, this is a mid-grade" cigar pass. There will also be a "normal" bag of banded sticks in there. Swap some out you would like to try, and replace with a few of your own that you would like to share.
It is the unbanded "dog rocket bag" that is optional. You'll see.

If you pull from the Dog rocket bag, contestents are requested to smoke and review that dog rocket within a week.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You guys rock! Thanks for the explonations. And tell your daughter awesome job!!

This is gonna be a blast!

And we can throw a little something in the box specifically for somebody down the line... noted... hmm... :)

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
You guys rock! Thanks for the explonations. And tell your daughter awesome job!!

This is gonna be a blast!

And we can throw a little something in the box specifically for somebody down the line... noted... hmm... :)

No, you be a good little newb and respect your elders!

Sent from Webmost's phone

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm ready!
And @Tug197 there are two unwritten rules for box passes: that you include a nice bomb for the next brother on the pass; and if said brother is hoppy, the bomb should be extra large, full of destruction.
Lol. Well, that's scary. Haha. I wasn't threatening all out warfare on @Hopduro as he is way better equipped than my noob ass I'm sure... But like maybe a firecracker... that's a baby bomb right? Bahaha