What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Erm... I read "f o r Y a n"
That's the Rocket roullete I hope? This is going in the pass.?!!
It's all coming your way.
- The two fiver bags on lower left are now in the one official community Mid-Pass (give - take ) bag
- The lower right top secret
- 5 unbadged (Bondo) Dog Rockets are in a challenge bag.
- 1 Infused rockets bag ( glassman)
- 1 Infused party favors bag ( Bondo)
- 1 other shit

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnddddd There's this.. .
From Jeremy. Really, this guy just doesn't stop. I don't know how he does it. He must break into our humidors while we are asleep and take back the cigars he gives us.
It's the only way he can keep this up. He's kinda like the underpants gnome of BOTL. If you have to google that, I'm sorry.

When @Glassman 's supplies arrived, a note instructed me to pull a couple of smokes, and take some additional dog rockets because he had "too many" .
So I made a fiver. With Dog rocket body guards !! Thanks Jeremy! And thanks for helping launch the 2018 Dog Rocket Pass !

@Glassman Has the distinguished honor of being the first bomber. But remember this didn't come to me in a pass. That's still under construction.
EO80's suggestion is best. Bomb light , and bomb your closest neighbor in the pass, if you must bomb within the pass.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnddddd There's this.. .
From Jeremy. Really, this guy just doesn't stop. I don't know how he does it. He must break into our humidors while we are asleep and take back the cigars he gives us.
It's the only way he can keep this up. He's kinda like the underpants gnome of BOTL. If you have to google that, I'm sorry.

When @Glassman 's supplies arrived, a note instructed me to pull a couple of smokes, and take some additional dog rockets because he had "too many" .
So I made a fiver. With Dog rocket body guards !! Thanks Jeremy! And thanks for helping launch the 2018 Dog Rocket Pass !

@Glassman Has the distinguished honor of being the first bomber. But remember this didn't come to me in a pass. That's still under construction.
EO80's suggestion is best. Bomb light , and bomb your closest neighbor in the pass, if you must bomb within the pass.
Hahaha, you're welcome! good luck with those buddy...... :eek:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hahaha, you're welcome! good luck with those buddy...... :eek:
I had the OLIVEROUS today. Half of it is still outside. But I intend to revisit it tomorrow. I swear no lie, I still smell like soap.
The Padron and Cuasono in the middle were from the mid bag.. they'll be fine. So this fiver's like a dog rocket taco !!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just noticed the large quantity of disposable cutters. :wideyed::woot: WTF?!?
Wait......maybe that is brilliant! :cautious:
I would hate to get rid of one of my nice cutters, just because the dog rocket residue is permanently imbedded. :yuck:
:D For car, camp, toolbox, boat, office, riot, etc. Just a spare emergency cutter you won't miss if you lose. Definitely Dog Rocket duty ! Perfect merch for a DRP !
But I just realized the hole is offset instead of centered. So these are going to be single "guillotine" blades and that sucks. They were the 2x style last time.
I call vendor shenanigans ! :punch: Just slightly better than biting the cap off.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'd like everyone who can handle it to take one of the infusorockets... :eek:
So if TBL @joe33333333x ever logs back in to continue his crusade, you can tell him what you think of long term comingled storage... ;) even with Cuban panties!
Honestly never had anything infused. Will try it. Had one DE of some sort with a sweetened tip ;)(heh). It was ok at first, but dang... was really really sweet. Had to, ahem, get ready guys... lick the tip until the stuff was gone, and then spit.:whistle:;)
Yeah... that's right. I didn't swallow.:ROFLMAO: