What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
"Infusion infection?"
When you parse it out, that would be a nice, polite way to describe giving someone an STD.

Jeremy, did you just pass along a cigar with herpes?:wideyed:
Nah, No visible signs.... Mostly just odor and taste.... ;) Probably more comparable to some other std... I wouldn't know which, I'm not really an expert...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This will absolutely be in my review. Appearance: Looks like a cigar. People recognize it as a cigar. Aroma: Chlamydia. People recognize it as an STD.
I love/hate everything about this Godforsaken thread. I'm so excited/terrified for this box to show up at my house so I can throw up with excitement/nausea.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I love/hate everything about this Godforsaken thread. I'm so excited/terrified for this box to show up at my house so I can throw up with excitement/nausea.
Warning, if you have rectal itching or painful discharge after smoking one of these cigars, you may be suffering from an "infusion infection"

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This page is a riot !!!

Warning, if you have rectal itching or painful discharge after smoking one of these cigars, you may be suffering from an "infusion infection"
if I have that before I smoke, it's ok right?
7/9 Doctors recommend gargling with turpentine to ease the taste and pain.
Now you guys see why some of us have hung around for 4 years with this!
Because that's how long the series of shots and follow up visits take?
takes a whole year for their tastebuds to recover. then they do it all over again :banghead: