What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
And speaking of horrifying...
You know how some people recommend reading a review of a cigar before you try it for the first time? The idea is that by reading what the tasting notes are, it helps you isolate them yourself.
Well, when I try one of these, this is going to be in my head:
over humidified Ghurkas sitting in a zip lock bag with some old gym shorts and expired tuna salad
It's too late. It's a done deal... my subconscious will be looking for notes of expired tuna, and hints of gym shorts.

Thanks man. :asshat: There's no amount of unicorn bags that will make up for that. You win.:wtf:

:ROFLMAO:

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
And speaking of horrifying...
You know how some people recommend reading a review of a cigar before you try it for the first time? The idea is that by reading what the tasting notes are, it helps you isolate them yourself.
Well, when I try one of these, this is going to be in my head:

It's too late. It's a done deal... my subconscious will be looking for notes of expired tuna, and hints of gym shorts.

Thanks man. :asshat: There's no amount of unicorn bags that will make up for that. You win.:wtf:

:ROFLMAO:
Wait until you read the reviews from some of the more eloquent writers on here when the pass starts, you’ll be tasting things in the cigars you only wish you could forget.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@Avvatar what was up with that picture, man, that wasnt a ram rod!?
I came. I saw. I conquered. That was enough for one lifetime.

Dear God, maybe two lifetimes. To be completely honest, I think that Intemperance was the first stick I've smoked since that Ramrod. That really speaks volumes about the Ramrod... I contemplated buying a pack to send this round, but the federal government has laws about cruel and unusual punishment...

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Wait until you read the reviews from some of the more eloquent writers on here when the pass starts, you’ll be tasting things in the cigars you only wish you could forget.
Having read this thread from the very beginning, you're totally right. Some of the descriptions just paint a picture that can not be erased. I can not wait to get this thing going, and watch the reviews roll in !

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Having read this thread from the very beginning, you're totally right. Some of the descriptions just paint a picture that can not be erased. I can not wait to get this thing going, and watch the reviews roll in !
Gym shorts and expired tuna salad is no joke, description-wise. Glad I'm ahead of you in the pass.:ROFLMAO:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
DooD ! They Look great !!! Yeah, put em with my cats !!
Yeah that's the plan, It'll make more rocket roullete material. I kept with the same size cigar in my half, changed the cello to get people confused, and labeled mine with H numbering. Yours are B-numbers.