What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I thought we would take a reverse trip this year mix it up. And there was no way in hell i was putting myself after those KC nuts. Sorry Jamie.
Yeah, probably a good plan Eran. @multi-useless , I dont envy your position. Isnt it tradition to leave a care package for the next stop? You got 3 of us with you in the crosshairs...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
you're last, so you get all the ones that are left. No sending them back to CEO
You just don't want all those rockets returning to me. I wonder why .:whistle:

Herfdog sent something here. Pics coming up !!

@EO80 OMG that list is gonna be interesting !
@Tug197 Pls PM me your row-ordinates by Monday. I'll try get this wreck together this weekend !

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This year stands to be one for the books. It's always fun (to watch the new guys gag on horrible cigars) when the order get mixed around. I sure (am glad I'm not involved in this craziness) wish I could participate. You guys enjoy (destroying your taste buds and ruining cigars for years) this pass. I'm sorry that I can't (contain the joy I feel knowing that I don't have to defile myself) participate this year, but there's always (moving to another address and falling off the face of the planet) another time. I'll be (laughing my ass off at your misery and suffering) watching along from (a safe, undisclosed location) the sidelines. I hope that all of you (get cigars that taste like stale farts so that I can laugh) have a great time and I look forward to (enjoying every gag-enducing cigar smoked by a BOTL) reading your reviews.