What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This is as far as it goes, folks. My stomache is turning and my mouth tastes like i have been chewing on rose petals that have been stored in an ash tray.
It was a wild ride, but glad that is over. By comparison, my day was not that horrible as opposed to this cigar. Time to gargle some listerine and smoke a good one later tonight to forget about this.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@bondo440 you can begin laughing now, since you hold the key to this bag of sickness. I am about to light bondo stick #3. This thing tastes like it has been soaked in sugar for a few years. Holy crap! Not my bag of tea at all. I am having a more difficult time trying to convince myself to light this beast than i did that preacher toxic rocket.
Prelight draw is nothing but sugar. Is this a stalk of sugar cane disguised as a cigar? I really hope not. This is gonna kick me out of ketosis.
Also a very dry wrapper. It broke a little on the cut. Enough procrastinating. Time to light...

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So... the end has come. No updates because there was nothing to update. Pretty much a flat cigar. No crazy flavor profiles and nothing complex at all.
I feel like i just smoked a cigarrette while dipping the filter in sugar. Nothing good about this experience.
If i had to guess, i am going with something like a CAO flavored type thing. So what was it?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I tried those Havana Honeys during my flavored cigar phase and they are all just plain terrible ! That Panama Red might wind up to be the best cigar out of your trio :woot:
Sorry I didn't smoke the PR5 this weekend. Busy afternoons so I smoked my cigars in the Morning. I wasn't smoking that Mexican stuff at 10AM. :wtf: