What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Well, firstly, I'd say this was a timely intermission. I have people over this week already keeping me pretty busy .... so I may not be around too much to cheer-on ( aka "torment" ) the next contestant anyway :ROFLMAO:
If @herfdog is back in his doghouse by the 7'th , then we are already on schedule, and sure, ship it at next opportunity.
Yea, either way is fine with me. No need to rush it to the PO, but I can hold onto it as well. I'm not going anywhere these days. Just to work and to the bar.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well, since we are in intermission, and since I have two PR5s staring at me, let's fix both situations...

I'm going to admit, I'm not going to be sitting back, relaxing, and smoking this rocket in some shady respite. No, my zero turn has been broken for two weeks, and I have mowing to do. Lots of it. Like normally 6 hours, but probably more like 10 now...

So I v cut this bastard, and it all comes flooding back. Cold draw is all it takes, with flavors of a very sloppy, unkempt barnyard. This isnt going to be fun...

Not as bad as I feared. Bland tobacco. The cap is all messed up, unraveled to the binder. I try to fix it as best I can, but still drawing air 3/4" down. Sticking it farther inbetween my lips helps, but it reminds me of something that forces a change of strategy...
...It made me gag, but @bwhite220 taught me that its ok to gag and keep going, so on I went.

...Id rate this as the second nastiest thing that ever was in my mouth. Im still in counseling for the other.
Gotta adjust the band to help cover, and its passable again. Burn is wavy, but this thing wont die. 20190703_125608.jpg

In the second third, it went from wavy to racing up one side. Flavor is going more to the char side now. So much so that its leaving a tingle on my tongue. 20190703_132039.jpg

After canoeing a couple of inches, it burns through and corrects back to normal creosote.

Yeah, final third is just putrid. No redeeming qualities. As I near the end (of the cigar, not me personally), burnt paper adds. Probably the band that I've used like a tip, but I cant take the band off, as this turd would fall to pieces... Let's finish this...20190703_142551.jpg

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Does anyone else in this thread feel bad about lying to the nice ladies at the post office when they ask if the box contains anything hazardous?

9505513004269184204978 should arrive Saturday!
Arrived over the weekend! Sorry, busy weekend so I haven't had a chance to do anything but isolate the package in an empty room for my family's safety. That is one ripe box!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Arrived over the weekend! Sorry, busy weekend so I haven't had a chance to do anything but isolate the package in an empty room for my family's safety. That is one ripe box!
LOL. Yeah the place is finally clearing up here as well. Holy crap it was like a bed and breakfast over here. Good family, good fun, good food, and good cigars !
Back to Dog Rocket Pandemonium !!!!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Well, well, well.
Time to tidy up the ol' LUCKYSATURN13 2019 DOG ROCKET PASS SCOREBOARD !

Hmm. What newfound heartache needs to be recorded here? Read ahead and see !

@gurgalunas suffers through intermission with the rewarding flavor of another PR5 !

@GoBison lights, then commits, multiple dog rockets to the sea ! .. A Titanic flub ! And a suitable badge is awarded, as promised. Can't blame a guy for trying ! :joyful:
@Unpossible_1 gets a poo as he receives the DRP !

@Avvatar gets his HONORABLE MENTION PR5 DRP Badge !
Stay tuned for more nonstop DRP 2019 Nausea !!!!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@EO80 @multi-useless @herfdog @Unpossible_1
I just failed inspection for subframe rust on my car.
This isn't some little Ford Escape rusted engine cradle ..
Replacement will mean everybody off - lower control arms, A frames, sway bar, P-Steering block, motor mounts, Exhaust drop, maybe more.
Let's wake this project up. I'mma need my sh1t smokes back this time to get through this.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@EO80 @multi-useless @herfdog @Unpossible_1
I just failed inspection for subframe rust on my car.
This isn't some little Ford Escape rusted engine cradle ..
Replacement will mean everybody off - lower control arms, A frames, sway bar, P-Steering block, motor mounts, Exhaust drop, maybe more.
Let's wake this project up. I'mma need my sh1t smokes back this time to get through this.
Good luck, man. Thats a shit situatuon. When you go to repaint after fixing the rust, might i suggest a nice panama red color?!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Snagged one of each of these. Those infused though....I don't know
View attachment 137805
LOL understood. Those two won't kill ya. But it's pretty much guaranteed you will not enjoy them :ROFLMAO:
I cannot seem to wash the smell of that Peppermint Bark tin contents off my fingers.....(so that's what the gloves were for....)
/....
Oh man. Sounds like like the Peppermint Bark is getting pretty ripe !

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Dear Bondo,

You have my condolences. No one likes a rusty underside. Please feel free to smoke a horrible cigar and think of how much this will cost in time and labor. Be sure to leave a review of both the repair and the cigar.

Sincerely,
Avvatar
Yeah Thanks ! :cigar: Worked a couple vendors and bought a frame late last night. Thing is huge and will arrive freight. No turning back now. Labor is all me.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
In solidarity, and for our Brother, @bondo440 and his car. I am lighting this beast. Not gonna review it, since i have reviewed this particular stick too many times, and do not want to think that much about what i am smoking.
For Glory! For DRP!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
There is no enjoying that stick. That wrapper is so thin that it cracks by looking at it. I am pretty sure that when i put it down with a third left, i was just smoking binder.
Definitely dont remove the band before you really have to... both I've smoked have fallen apart, and Wes had the bat-shit crazy one...