What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Dog Rocket Review #3 El Mejor Expresso

Looks are deceiving on this one. Looks very well constructed but that is the only nice thing I found.

Short and to the point...lol. Skip over this one even if you find them on cbid for a buck each. I liked the Amati better than this turd. Harsh and bitter from start to finish. I smoked all but the last 2 inches and this is a very rough cigar. My throat still burns from it.

Nasty nasty nasty!
[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/trackeryak/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150326_195219.jpg.html][/URL]
I was sent one of these not long ago and tried it the other day, completely agree with the above. Not for me...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Dog Rocket Review #3 El Mejor Expresso.......
Short and to the point...lol. Skip over this one even if you find them on cbid for a buck each. I liked the Amati better than this turd. Harsh and bitter from start to finish. I smoked all but the last 2 inches and this is a very rough cigar. My throat still burns from it.

Nasty nasty nasty!
el Mejor disgusting, lol

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yeah I can't wait for the box to reach here so I can finally unload the dog rockets that are holding up valuable humidor space...
Me too !
I'm wondering if all the canada players should be in turn so it only goes in and out of Customs once.