What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Might try one sometime just for the hell of it.
You should be able to get a bundle on cbid for like 4 bucks. After you smoke one, you can use the rest for arts and crafts type things. Some goats eat tobacco, so you can feed them to a goat... I used one for a pretty awesome bad idea I had a while back, lol...

I'd offer to send you the ones lying in the bottom of my closet, but they have not been properly humidified or otherwise cared for since... well, ever since I got them, maybe before that even.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Have you ever smoked skunk-flavored rolled up cardboard diped in fox urine?
:wtf:

You should be able to get a bundle on cbid for like 4 bucks. After you smoke one, you can use the rest for arts and crafts type things. Some goats eat tobacco, so you can feed them to a goat... I used one for a pretty awesome bad idea I had a while back, lol...
ROFLMAO !

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
@multi-useless @Avvatar @Hopduro
I just took dog rocket challenge stick #H ! Jamie you didn't tell me you still had nuclear waste ! :yuck:

speaking of nuclear waste, Hopduro nuked me over here BTW

Pics to follow. Getting them from camera to computer is a freakin process now.
FYI, I hear hoppy has space to fill in wino #2!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@Hopduro beatings like this I suppose?
Funny as shit, I gotta tell ya. I'm pulling decks of cigars out of this box, saw the contents and then the CC . I'm like "OK this bag's gettin checked out :cool:"
I open the bag to inspect the smokes and I see a blank piece of paper. I pulled it out and turned it around and it says "Bondo " I"m like "they're all mine? what the %*&? "
Really did catch me off guard ! That's a bangin tour right there ! Really Appreciated Thanks !

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
@Hopduro beatings like this I suppose?
Funny as shit, I gotta tell ya. I'm pulling decks of cigars out of this box, saw the contents and then the CC . I'm like "OK this bag's gettin checked out :cool:"
I open the bag to inspect the smokes and I see a blank piece of paper. I pulled it out and turned it around and it says "Bondo " I"m like "they're all mine? what the %*&? "
Really did catch me off guard ! That's a bangin tour right there ! Really Appreciated Thanks !

Enjoy Ya crazy s.o.b.

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone