What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Doug, we want to know what rocket roulette you took, and what you picked on the opie's super rocket bag.
And we really need you to try the aged infused rockets and report on just what they are.
Bondo, do you want me to mail you a little something for all the trouble? I can do that...
Cut that shit out. I was just making noise. Cats do that to dogs.
I'd like to see Doug try one of those infused dog rockets.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Speaking of the Infamous OHIO TRIANGLE ! Looky what I just found !
Those who don't know, this is USPS playing hot potato with one of our passes !
This box keeps being juggled between 3 Post Offices in Ohio. I actually think the final list is longer.
I think it went on for 30 days.

@herfdog would post " puppies in peril !!"

I think destination was @jkittle99 .
@EO80 there's that name again ...
@jkittle99 looked this up the other day. It was from him to erik cooper in west memphis. Sadly the tracking number has been recycled and ia no longer available.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@jkittle99 looked this up the other day. It was from him to erik cooper in west memphis. Sadly the tracking number has been recycled and ia no longer available.
Ah ! Yeah there's a screenshot of the complete final runaround out there somewhere. USPS claimed grease made the zip's 1st digit illegible.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Doug, we want to know what rocket roulette you took, and what you picked on the opie's super rocket bag.

And we really need you to try the aged infused rockets and report on just what they are.

Bondo, do you want me to mail you a little something for all the trouble? I can do that...
word. (y)
Time for some brave men to light up ! I wonder if anyone can do a dog rocket review this weekend?
I'll post some pics in the morning. I'm also game to light one of those up tomorrow. For research purposes of course! :hurting: