What's new

Marine killed...At Home!!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Our liberal judicial system is to blame...yeah, we are soft on crime. We don't execute people, ever.....are you serious, Ciggy?

Our country does NOT have a "liberal" justice system. And we will get this piece of shit, and if caught, he will hopefully be executed....and good riddance.
Well...maybe not in your state, but ours has a terrible (Liberal) judicial system. Jail is like a vacation spot for our criminals. My brothers a Detective in the city and is reminded of this daily. If we did have the death penalty it would, I think, make someone think about what there doing first.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
This sickens me as a Marine myself. Celebrating the Marine Corp birthday in dress blues. Just to be stabbed by some low life punk. They need to catch that bastard and throw the book at him. Semper Fi Sgt. Lekosky
Amen! As a former Marine with a son serving his third tour with the Corps in Afghanistan, I can't tell you how mad this makes me! And by the way, I'm a prosecutor ... I'd like THIS case to handle!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Cuad just officially made my shit list.
I think you might be overreacting here. He just said the murder is murder...and it's true. Whether you're a marine, a doctor, or just some guy who works at McDonald's - if you get murdered then the piece of shit that did it needs to be punished just the same.

Edit: though I don't see the point in posting that unless you want to cause drama

Last edited: