What's new

Martini's

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well I had a Martini today. It was okay, olive no fruit, and I wasn't overly taken with it, it felt like I was taking medicine. Will try it again, maybe! I like Scotch, Rye and Bourbon much better!
The medicine statement makes me think it was vodka, try it with gin if that's the case. In my opinion vodka as the spirit of choice became a thing with flavored martinis, chocolate, etc. because they wanted the neutral taste. For a traditional martini with just spirits and a small amount of vermouth gin is better as the herbs and botanicals provide a lot of flavor.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It was made with Bombay Sapphire. When I said medicine, I meant something you had to drink, not something that tasted god and wanted to repeat. BTW I am hardheaded and will try it again, this time not dirty. I am not big on salty tasting anything.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
It was made with Bombay Sapphire. When I said medicine, I meant something you had to drink, not something that tasted god and wanted to repeat. BTW I am hardheaded and will try it again, this time not dirty. I am not big on salty tasting anything.
Try a different Gin. I prefer many other gins over Bombay Sapphire.

Hendrix, Old Grove, or Blue Coat. Maybe even Aviator... maybe our tastes are similar?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk