What's new

Masters Pool **RESULTS PAGE 6**

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Alright Wade, thanks. I'll get my picks in asap.

And BBallbaby...no Tats, sorry, but I think I can hold my own in quality :eyebrow:.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
By the way Wade. I love the stick requirements. They go along with the class of tourney that is being played.

I will be at AMEN CORNER Monday smokin an Opus #2 and a couple of HIGH CLASS sticks.

And of course, taking pictures of me doing so.

Great Job Bro.:stretchgr :stretchgr :stretchgr :stretchgr

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I will be at AMEN CORNER Monday
Kiss my ass you bastard! My lifelong dream is to walk on those grounds and I've yet to come close to the opportunity. Congrats to you, have a blast, take lots of pics and share them here! I'm so freakin' jealous.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I can get tickets...for $1500 a day!!! Crazy rediculous.

I'll tell you what Wade, my future is going to be bright as the mid-day sun (on a cloudless day) here in a couple years (or so i'm expecting) and when it is, we're going...assuming we're both still here. My treat. Wives and cigars in tow.

I'll let you know when i need shades...

I'm being serious too.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1

I'll tell you what Wade, my future is going to be bright as the mid-day sun (on a cloudless day) here in a couple years (or so i'm expecting) and when it is, we're going...assuming we're both still here. My treat. Wives and cigars in tow.

I'm being serious too.
Well my friend, I would take you up on that in a split second!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Man guys just come down here and on Monday and Tuesday, you can practically get in free in the afternoon. I know guys that go down there and wait around till folks start leaving in the early afternoon and just ask if they are going to re-enter, if not you can offer them face value and they will usually either sell them to you or just give them away. You might not get to spend the whole day in there, but at least you can enter and walk around for a while.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I'm being serious too.
Actually that 1500 is pretty cheap considering what they usually go for.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Up to nine participants now, all listed on page 1.

Any ideas on a tie breaker guys? There's just a lot of similar picks, I guess I could sort the list alphabetically and see if theres actually anyone who has exactly the same picks. I just want to be sure we have this figured out ahead of time in case it's needed.

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
if there is a tie then i say we go ahead and split the pot between the two people.

I think checking to see if anyone has the same exact picks would be a sweet idea, then we would know for sure if we have a problem.......

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
THE HOST (aka you) can get the extra cigars, it only seems fair.

Also you can put all the names into a hat, draw, and separate them into two piles. Half goes to one winner, half goes to the other winner. That way it is completely random.

Chances are there will not be two winners but its good to plan ahead.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I would say have everyone pick an actual winner, but the chances of that solving the tie are miniscule (Tiger, duh).

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
So it looks like weve got 9 total participants. That's 45 sticks to me, thank you.

I'm banking on my picks that Greg Norman wont choke this year and Colin Montgomerie will pretend it's the Ryder cup and blow everyone away.