What's new

Masters Pool **RESULTS PAGE 6**

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
How the heck did you come up with thsoe scores?

Surely that's not the total number of strokes.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Damn Brian Bateman. Fricking +4 today! What the hell is up with that?

Those of you who chose Brandt Snedeker are looking prescient. He looks to be going low again today.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well, looks like the numbers I was doing are pretty pointless at this stage. Everyone made it into the final two rounds with 9+ players so everyone still has a chance. Wade has a pretty commanding lead right now having only lost 6 players to the cut and having the current #1 among his picks. Jwintosh also lost only 6 players and has the current #2 among his picks. Bballbaby and jkim are still in the game with 7 players lost to the cut, and Hendy trails with 10 missing the cut. The rest of us lost 8 players to the cut and among us Trumpetchris appears to be in the best situation at the moment.

Of course, tomorrow will likely change everything....should be interesting to see how.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
That's right....Sat is moving day in the majors. We'll see how they all fair now that the pressure has escalated a bit.

Let's go Brandt!!!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
OK, I went through the cut list and eliminated any golfers from your teams that didn't make the cut. So the list under your name on page one is the complete list of the players you still have left, and on a good note, each of the BOTL participants has over 9 players left so we all have a chance of winning, nobody has been eliminated. I still have the original Excel file with all of your picks so if you feel I've made an error, please let me know as soon as possible.

Good luck over the weekend gentlemen!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Well, looks like the numbers I was doing are pretty pointless at this stage. Everyone made it into the final two rounds with 9+ players so everyone still has a chance. Wade has a pretty commanding lead right now having only lost 6 players to the cut and having the current #1 among his picks. Jwintosh also lost only 6 players and has the current #2 among his picks. Bballbaby and jkim are still in the game with 7 players lost to the cut, and Hendy trails with 10 missing the cut. The rest of us lost 8 players to the cut and among us Trumpetchris appears to be in the best situation at the moment.

Of course, tomorrow will likely change everything....should be interesting to see how.
Honestly Jason, I have no clue what your numbers meant on the previous page! :rofl:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
So wades looking pretty sweet with 16 players left.

one of us with 15 players

two with 14 players

Four with 13 players

one with 12 and one with 11

I'm kinda thinking that whoever has the winner on their team is most likely going to win.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Congrats Wade, shoot me your addy so I can send the smokes.

I didn't add EVERYTHING up folks, but there were only three players left for me to find winnings for and they were all at the bottom of the money list. Wade took this by something close to $1M over everyone else. Next closest person was Jwintosh.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Congrats Wade, shoot me your addy so I can send the smokes.

I didn't add EVERYTHING up folks, but there were only three players left for me to find winnings for and they were all at the bottom of the money list. Wade took this by something close to $1M over everyone else. Next closest person was Jwintosh.
Where are you finding the earnings, I'm at three different sites and nobody has it listed yet.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Geesh wade, looks like you killed on this one. You had a lock on at least the top 10 players, including the winner. Nice going.

Will get the sticks out by Wed. Will post dcn

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I'd like to see the earnings list, but from prior years payouts and where my players placed, yeah, it looks like I came out on top. Addy's in profile boys!