What's new

Maui Jim Sunglasses

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
anyone own a pair?

I really never considered owning a pair of high end sunglasses untill I got a 75% offf coupon. Now I am interested.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Buddy owns a pair and they are awesome. I thought the same thing about high end sun glasses... until I tried his on. Very comfortable and look awesome. At least go check them out. I think they are worth the cost.

BTW, he got his because he had laser eye surgery done and wanted the best ones for protection of his new bionic eyes. And that is what he got. And he is a particular kind of person. So, I think that is a comment on how good they are.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
My friend wears nothing but Maui Jim's, has sworn by them for years.

I've always gone with Oakley and Ray Ban myself, but there's NO comparison from cheapy $20 shades to actual good sunglasses. Do your eyes a favor...

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I love my Maui Jims!! Granted I paid a pretty penny for them but I've never had sunglasses that fit me this well and are comfortable to wear. I have these for the car and going around town. I keep a pair of cheap sunglasses for doing outdoor work or when playing on the reservoir.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm wondering about the coupon too! I have a pair of Revo Undercut with blue lenses (no longer an option I found out), and I love them. The only problem is that after two years I have cracked lenses right in the corner at the temples. I don't know how they got there or if I dropped them. My guess is my dog or my wife did something to them.

I think good sunglasses are certainly worth the price as long as you don't lose or break them. I had this pair for two years now and in that time frame my wife has purchased at least 10 if not 20 pairs of cheap sunglasses. I know at least three pairs just broke when she was putting them on her face. I'm waiting to hear back from Revo about a potential discount on new glasses or replacement lenses.

Go buy some 75% off Maui Jims! That's a $200 pair of glasses for $50. That's like a sore dick....you can't beat it!

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm wondering about the coupon too! I have a pair of Revo Undercut with blue lenses (no longer an option I found out), and I love them. The only problem is that after two years I have cracked lenses right in the corner at the temples. I don't know how they got there or if I dropped them. My guess is my dog or my wife did something to them.

I think good sunglasses are certainly worth the price as long as you don't lose or break them. I had this pair for two years now and in that time frame my wife has purchased at least 10 if not 20 pairs of cheap sunglasses. I know at least three pairs just broke when she was putting them on her face. I'm waiting to hear back from Revo about a potential discount on new glasses or replacement lenses.

Go buy some 75% off Maui Jims! That's a $200 pair of glasses for $50. That's like a sore dick....you can't beat it![/QUOTE]

Seriously Adam, seriously?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I had a pair of maui jims till my x lost them they were great sunglasses. They were the the little beach if I remember correctly. I wish I still had them as they were probably the best sunglasses I have ever owned. I will also agree with my fellow dog USMC-Walker that Oakley makes great sunglasses as well. I own several pairs of those in the gascan and the sideways and they are outstanding sunglasses.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
MJ's are the best sunglasses on the market, if your willing top part with the money. I own two pair of Maui Jims and they are worth every penny. I was a huge oakley/costa fan until I actually wore a pair of MJ's and i will never own anything but Maui Jims. I have the smoked lens for bright days and the Amber lens for Overcast days. I wear sunglasses for about 10 hours everyday at work and Maui Jims are the only glasses I can do that with.

People rant and rave about costas, they cant compete with the clarity of the Maui Jims lens. MJ's are have glass lens, well most of them do, some wire frame models have the plastic and their RX models are plastic. I wouldnt trade my 3 year old scratched up Maui's for a brand new pair of oakleys or Costa's..

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
If anyone wants, I have a Maui Jim VIP 60% off discount card for their on-line store only. It's a one-time use so first one to PM gets it.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
MJ's are the best sunglasses on the market, if your willing top part with the money. I own two pair of Maui Jims and they are worth every penny. I was a huge oakley/costa fan until I actually wore a pair of MJ's and i will never own anything but Maui Jims. I have the smoked lens for bright days and the Amber lens for Overcast days. I wear sunglasses for about 10 hours everyday at work and Maui Jims are the only glasses I can do that with.

People rant and rave about costas, they cant compete with the clarity of the Maui Jims lens. MJ's are have glass lens, well most of them do, some wire frame models have the plastic and their RX models are plastic. I wouldnt trade my 3 year old scratched up Maui's for a brand new pair of oakleys or Costa's..
Interesting as I've been wearing costas for years. Always with glass lenses. I will have to investigate the MJs.

CigarSaint

Who Dat!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

Totally agree with Kenman!

I've owned my MJ's for six year and loveeeeeeee them. First off if you lens ever crack which I've broken my twice you send them to MJ with a $60 check and they send you your pair back repaired and they look brand NEW. Also they're meant for surfing because the salt water doesn't effect them.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Maui Jims are great sunglasses and def worth their price at retail let alone at 75% off. I've had mine for atleast 5yrs. I didn't even know about their cracked lens warranty. Good to know if it does happen. Anymore coupons out there? Lol