What's new

May SOTM

What cigar would you like to smoke/review for May?

• Ashton San Cristobal

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Viaje Platino

Votes: 29 29.6%
  • CAO Brazilia

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • La Aurora 1495

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • La Riqueza

Votes: 31 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Well it's the beginning of May and that means one thing...time to start voting for this month's Smoke of the Month. As usual there are several choices and this time around I have tried to select some different cigars. Poll will be open for 10 days, after that the winning cigar will be up for smoking/review. The first to post their review please do so in the Reviews forum with the heading May SOTM: *Cigar Name Here* Review. Participation has been a little lax the last few months and I like the SOTM idea so in an attempt to entice a little better participation I will be sending a 5er to whoever posts the best review :eyepoke:.

Dan

Last edited:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
How about something new? La Reloba Habano, Sumatra, Jiame's Reserva, Viaje Reserva, NHC natural or maduro, Nestor Dominicos....

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
It's funny to me how ALL of the sticks you're suggesting AJ are Pepin Sticks!:thumbsup: (With the exception of the Viaje....) But it's ok buddy
I know you're a Pepin whore!:thumbsup:

How about something new? La Reloba Habano, Sumatra, Jiame's Reserva, Viaje Reserva, NHC natural or maduro, Nestor Dominicos....

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I say Viaje Too Patrick and Jim.... Might be time to pull out
one of those trusty Platino Perfecto's!

On another note, I smoked an Oro Toro this morning that was
amazing!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Rikky is great! #3 is amongst the best sizes (last cigar I smoked in nicaragua!)
viaje is a close second... just not as refined as riqueza for me!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the exception of the La Aurora Stick, I have each of the others and I wold be more than happy for spark one or all of them up over the next few days.

My professor handed out the syllabus for the last quarter and I have over 270 pages to read in the next week (and I work full time) so nubbing four sticks over the next few days would make the reading more pleasurable.