What's new

May SOTM

What cigar would you like to smoke/review for May?

• Ashton San Cristobal

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Viaje Platino

Votes: 29 29.6%
  • CAO Brazilia

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • La Aurora 1495

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • La Riqueza

Votes: 31 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
i would love to see a review of the viaje platino as tatuaje products and pepin's wonders are quite similar(wonderfully so).

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Well it's the beginning of May and that means one thing...time to start voting for this month's Smoke of the Month. As usual there are several choices and this time around I have tried to select some different cigars. Poll will be open for 10 days, after that the winning cigar will be up for smoking/review. The first to post their review please do so in the Reviews forum with the heading May SOTM: *Cigar Name Here* Review. Participation has been a little lax the last few months and I like the SOTM idea so in an attempt to entice a little better participation I will be sending a 5er to whoever posts the best review :eyepoke:.

Dan
Thanks for keeping up with this! I like the 5er idea. Good selection of sticks too!

Hoping it's the San Cristobal. I just need a reason.. :cjump:
+1

I've got one Maestro left from my sampler (thank you AndyTex!!) and am just waiting for an excuse

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Thanks for keeping up with this! I like the 5er idea. Good selection of sticks too!
No problem, I love the SOTM idea and hopefully the 5er will spark some more interest. Had a pretty good think about what sticks to choose, wanted to select some that don't get a lot of talk on the forums (inspiration from a recent thread).

Dan

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Close to 100 voters! Poll will close on Sunday. To be eligible for the 5er you must have your review up by before midnight on 5/31. If we get even a quarter of the people that voted to post reviews it should be a nice turn out.

Dan

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Okay folks, the poll has now closed. The La Riqueza narrowly nudged out the Viaje Platino! Let's get to smoking gents :cbig: and don't forget the reviews will need to be posted by the end of the month in order to qualify for the 5er!

Dan