What's new

Me, Cigars, Cincinnati

Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Hello all, I'm Gregg and I'm new to the forum. I live in Cincinnati and I loves me some cigars. I hang hard line cable for a living and have 2 kids and a fiancee. I'm a robusto kinda guy and (dare I say) cigaraholic. If I'm not smoking one of my faves, I'm sleeping, naturally. What else is there? Hahaha kidding. I've got a few hobbies you could say. Cigars, guns, women, and my newest... Koi ponds. I tend to hold a monthly "cigar cookout" and anyone living in the Cincinnati area is welcome to come. I'll end up posting something about the next one before we get there. It'd be great to meet some more of the local smokers. Well I'll end this before you get sick of my incoherent rambling. Great place you've got here by the way!

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to BOTL, you'll love it here. Those Cigar cookouts seem awesome! I'll drop you line if I'm ever in the area.

-If you get around to it, I'd love to see some pics of your koi pond!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I thought you were showing our redneck friends that they too can have a koi pond and make it fit in with the rest of their lawn decorations by putting a milk crate in the middle :thumbsup:

:welcome: