What's new

Miami February 24th

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
For one night and one night only Aquarich and I will be in Miami spending the night on layover from our flight from Nicaragua and then back to Chicago the next morning. We are meeting a manufacturer friend of mine but for us the more the merrier herfing.:smokingme

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
For one night and one night only Aquarich and I will be in Miami spending the night on layover from our flight from Nicaragua and then back to Chicago the next morning. We are meeting a manufacturer friend of mine but for us the more the merrier herfing.:smokingme
Its a weekday so its harder, but if I'm free and its not too bad I will try to make it out.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Once again I don't get included in the secret squirrel leaf trip! Damnit man, you guys know you need me on the road trip.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
If this is Drew Estates Cigar Safari you are gonna have an experience of a life time. I went on one of the original Safari's back in Sept/Oct 2008.

The food was unbelieveable, the beverages were anything goes, I smoked Liga Privada's for 4 straight days. Seeing the Drew Estate Factory, the Joya de Nicaragua Factory and Sub-Culture Studios was very eye opening. The late night poker games with Jonathan were fun too. Jessi Flores is a great guy to meet. Pedro Gomez, Director Turistico, should be the person showing you around.

The only scary part, if you want to call it that, was the guard's with automatic weapons that patrol the compound 24/7.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The only scary part, if you want to call it that, was the guard's with automatic weapons that patrol the compound 24/7

That sounds like a pretty rough place there Tim. I would advise taking at least one bodyguard with you. I suppose I could volunteer my services here this time.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The other thing I forgot to mention was when we changed planes in Miami, Jose "Don Pepin" Garcia was on the same flight to Nicaragua with us. It was pretty cool meeting him for the first time.

If you're lucky, Rick Ardito will be on the trip with you and Rich....that man is very cool but totally crazy!

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Tim, here's what you and Rich can expect....

During this four day tour, you get to experience the culture of Nicaragua, explore the colonial city of Granada, spend a few days in the cigar city of Esteli and learn the time honored process of making a premium cigar.

You will be leaving on Wednesday, February 24th and returning Saturday, February 27th

What is included in the tour:

Everything is included, from the time Drew Estate picks you up at the Managua Airport until you are brought back to the Managua Airport. Some of the Features:

• Hotel in Colonial Grenada at "Hotel Grenada" (plus ALL Meals in Grenada, including the World Famous Third Eye Dinner)
• ALL Meals throughout Tour
• ALL Flor de Cana Rum, Beer and Beverages throughout Tour
• ALL Transportation throughout Tour
• Lodging at Cigar Safari/Drew Estate Factory
• One (1) Box of assorted Drew Estate Cigars per person
• Five (5) Personal Blended Cigars (Jonathan personally works with each person on tour)

Last edited:

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Thanks, Larry. I haven't seen an itinerary, so it's cool to see what we have to look forward to.