What's new

Miami February 24th

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
So we got.... (maybe I missed someone... but this is what I picked up from the thread)

Danilo
Ribby
Mitch
Skipper
Tim
Rich
Keinreis
Mirorlure
Cigar Reps

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
my girlfriend is coming with.... she's kinda into cigars... and I told her we're gonna be there for quite a bit and she's cool with it!

That's great Mitch. This is gonna be a great Herf!!

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
my girlfriend is coming with.... she's kinda into cigars... and I told her we're gonna be there for quite a bit and she's cool with it!

That's great Mitch. This is gonna be a great Herf!!
good to hear. We were telling her to come in chat the other day, and she said she hadn't been invited. Then she asked if there was going to be any other women there, and we reminded her that Rich and Tim would in fact be attending.:smokingbo

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
good to hear. We were telling her to come in chat the other day, and she said she hadn't been invited. Then she asked if there was going to be any other women there, and we reminded her that Rich and Tim would in fact be attending.:smokingbo
Scott, you may have thought that you could get away with that, but I am reading while here, and I will be hitting you in person.:nono: Some kids never learn. We are at a cigar factory..........did you think that Tim and I would come empty handed?!?!?:dunno:

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Scott, you may have thought that you could get away with that, but I am reading while here, and I will be hitting you in person.:nono: Some kids never learn. We are at a cigar factory..........did you think that Tim and I would come empty handed?!?!?:dunno:
you guys are too much. I'm not going empty handed either... It's not gonna be a one sided fight!!

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
This better be a good herf! I checked online for a hotel last week and didn't book it because I was not sure if I was going to stay the night or drive back home. Well I decided to stay the night, and the hotel price ended up being 150% more then it was last week.