What's new

Mid size SUVs

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I had a 2003 Toyota Rav4, purchased it with 47,000 miles on it as it was previously used as a corporation's company car. Served me well and beat the ever living hell out of her. Other than my routine maintenance, keeping up with the oil changes and tires etc, I said goodbye to her at 147,000 miles. I wanted to get a truck. Which I got a 2012 Toyota Tacoma, brand new off the lot with all my bells and whistles I wanted. I also forgot to mention, once I hit the "high mileage" which I think is considered 75,000 miles with the car oil brands I think??? I switched over to using the high mileage oil when I did my own oil changes and also Fram oil filters. I absolutely love my Tacoma and when I had it, my Rav4. I'd recommend both but since you're in for a mid size SUV, I'd highly recommend the Rav4. The Highlander and the 4runners I found to be really expensive. I think even more than my pickup!

Also, I really like the Chevy Equinox as well. My girlfriend just purchased one I think a 2011 or 2012. It was a big upgrade for her. One plus for me, is there's plenty of room beyond belief in the front and back of the SUV. And being I'm not the skinniest of guys I can comfortably fit into the back seat with the front seats all the way set back. And my Aunt has one also and she refuses to upgrade to a new one she loves hers that much!