What's new

Milwaukee - Brew City Cigar Festival October 17

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well, Joe and I were two ships passing in the night, texted a few times but never caught sight of each other. We were with other groups. However, I would highly recommend this next year -- Joe chime in with your thoughts, as well.

I believe we got close to the entire ticket price in cigars and if we were short we definitely got to that amount with the Montecristo cigar scissors!

Add in the free booze samples, the four drink tickets, the wonderful filet mignon dinner, and this thing was a tremendous value! As well as a lot of fun. Some of my Chicago peeps are planning on getting a whole dinner table next year, it gets a discount on the VIP ticket price.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Yes, I thought the event was well done and worth the cost despite the restrictions. The drink samples avaliable and the selection available for the 4 drink tickets was quite impressive. We did talk to someone involved in the event that said they were looking at other venues for next year such as a boat that would not have the smoking restrictions of being in the city.