What's new

Milwaukee/ SE Wisconsin HERF

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Don't have to wait 'til last minute to pull out of this one (Phrasing!). Two of my teams play that night, so I must continue to be a ghost....

In all seriousness, I'd really like to meet a bunch of you guys and know I'll get the right date soon.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I swear to God that 2017 is not my year. I seriously cannot believe I'm saying this but my wife is now informing me FOR THE FIRST TIME (AND SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME) that we have a wedding this day. She doesn't know the time yet. But for sure it's the 18th. I don't even know what to say. Other than fuck this....Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I swear to God that 2017 is not my year. I seriously cannot believe I'm saying this but my wife is now informing me FOR THE FIRST TIME (AND SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME) that we have a wedding this day. She doesn't know the time yet. But for sure it's the 18th. I don't even know what to say. Other than fuck this....Haha

Murphy's Law strikes again.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I don't know people's thoughts. If the date works for everyone still then by all means have at it. Sorry about this conundrum. I honestly cannot believe it. But with the way 2017 has gone I'm not too surprised.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I don't know people's thoughts. If the date works for everyone still then by all means have at it. Sorry about this conundrum. I honestly cannot believe it. But with the way 2017 has gone I'm not too surprised.

Honestly, I'd have to call off for this day to work anyhow. I'm game to try a different day. I'll try to make it rain or shine

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm slightly ok with changing the date, it just depends on what day it is since I think the weekend before and after I'm busy. Just let me know!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I'm OK with a date change as long as I have enough notice. I already prepped Mrs. Rupe for the reality that I was going to be coming down so unless there is a blizzard I should be there.

@LBuzzer , you want to ride together like we did the last time? You are welcome to park at my house again and I will burn the gas to get us there. Also, If any of the Twin cities brothers want to come we could meet you in Tomah, have you park your car at the Kwik Trip there and I could drive the last 2-1/2 hours to Milwaukee. I would have room for 2-3 extra folks in my mobile lounge.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I'm OK with a date change as long as I have enough notice. I already prepped Mrs. Rupe for the reality that I was going to be coming down so unless there is a blizzard I should be there.

@LBuzzer , you want to ride together like we did the last time? You are welcome to park at my house again and I will burn the gas to get us there. Also, If any of the Twin cities brothers want to come we could meet you in Tomah, have you park your car at the Kwik Trip there and I could drive the last 2-1/2 hours to Milwaukee. I would have room for 2-3 extra folks in my mobile lounge.
Now I just might take you up on that offer depending on what my Dads plan is

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Any thoughts on a new date or we sticking with the 18th?
I'm going to let everyone else decide. Why don't we do that. Let's nail down whether we're sticking with this date or changing.