What's new

Mississippi Cabin in the Woods herf part two

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Sausage, anybody? I wasn't exactly figuring everyone would be jumping at it since it seems like Cliff has something pretty decent planned, but if anybody wants me to bring it we can cook it up and snack on it at night or somethin, I dunno. Or I could keep it at the house and snack on it lol. I just want to pull my weight is all...

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Josh's brother is coming, so that changes the numbers again:

Those who were in the boxsplit owe me $87. This includes cabin + a 6'er of cigars. Just let me know what to do with the extra cigar.

Stroke and Josh's bro $33 for the cabin.

Check, money order or cash at the Herf will do.

Last edited by a moderator:

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Sausage, anybody? I wasn't exactly figuring everyone would be jumping at it since it seems like Cliff has something pretty decent planned, but if anybody wants me to bring it we can cook it up and snack on it at night or somethin, I dunno. Or I could keep it at the house and snack on it lol. I just want to pull my weight is all...
I actually have some rolls & buffalo chicken sausage to go along with the Steaks and asparagus. If you'll be here for lunch on Saturday then we can grill it with the burgers :dunno: Or for Sunday breakfast?

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I actually have some rolls & buffalo chicken sausage to go along with the Steaks and asparagus. If you'll be here for lunch on Saturday then we can grill it with the burgers :dunno: Or for Sunday breakfast?
I'll bring it along and we'll see what we can do. The wife used to work at Sanderson Farms in the packaging dept but had to walk through processing to get there. She doesn't eat processed foods now, so we don't do sausage or hot dogs very often. When I get some sausage it usually sits in the frieezer and gets forgotten about, like so.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Yeah, sounds good to me. I probably wouldn't eat it either if I worked there at one time or another.

Posted via Mobile Device

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Josh & I are on our way to the cabin. We have plenty of beer & bourbon in tow!

Posted via Mobile Device

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Been home about an hour. Great to see all the old faces and new ones too! Can't wait till next time :thumbsup: