What's new

Mississippi Cabin in the Woods herf part two

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I just had a "here's your sign" moment.... I woke up this afternoon and started thinking about two things: Angel Food Ministries, which I'm the director of at our church, and the herf. Turns out we have an Angel Food distribution the morning of the 25th. We will wrap up around 10:30 and I'll be done no later than 11. So, I will have to stay home Friday night but I should leave Moselle no later than 11:30 or 12 Saturday afternoon, putting my arrival time around 1 PM Saturday afternoon. Sorry about the curve ball, guys :shame:

Rodney and Tim, if it's still as convenient you can meet up here and leave a vehicle here, but I will have to fly solo on the way up there.

Last edited:

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I'll get with Tim on that Stroke. Cliff, I am getting off work around 2:30 or 3 (at least that's the plan) and picking up the burgers and things then heading to meet Tim and coming up. We should be there around 5 or 5:30.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Just went to the grocery... Picked up all of this. If ya'll think we'll need more of something then don't hesitate.

16 forks/knives/spoons
48 cups
32 dinner plates
2 liter sprite zero
2 liter diet coke
dish washing soap & pad
4 rolls of toilet paper
2 rolls of paper towels

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Do you guys mind if I bring my brother along? He is new to smoking, but is pretty good at drinking beer lol. Plus it will make the split cheaper and my mom is going to make a cake for him to bring. Sounds like a win-win to me lol.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Do we wanna finalize things as far as meals. I took Friday off so I can make last minute pickups if we need anything. Any thoughts?
I looked back and it seems like everyone knows what they're cooking and what to bring along with it :dunno:

I know I forgot to pick up aluminum foil if you want to grab some while at the store.