What's new

Mississippi Herf

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Fine!! But when I wipe, my finger better not poke through because of your superman TP.
Posted via Mobile Device

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Fine!! But when I wipe, my finger better not poke through because of your superman TP.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah well stop trying to stick your finger where it does not belong....

And I am bummed there is no squiirel on the menu. Someone better bring a pellet gun, just incase there are some small varments that can be killed and eaten.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I grew up in TX and AL. I am a dead shot with a Benjamin pump style Pellet gun. Many a sqiurrel, crow, rabbit, ETC have met their fate after 3 pumps, and a squeezed trigger, all while we sat on our front porch.

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
reminds me of the old story of the ol boy who moved way out into the country to get away from it all. no neighbors for as far as the eye could see. one day a man rode up on a horse and introduced himself as the guy's neighbor. he lived several miles away. he invited him to a party at his house saturday night... "there's gonna be some eatin and drinkin. then some dancin and a whole lot of screwin!"
wow, thought the guy, it has been a while since i've been around company. so he told the guy he'd love to make it. how many people will be there, he asked?

just you and me, was the reply.............
Thats a classic, which reminds me what you doing this weekend :hysterica

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
NOTICE TO MS HERFERS: This is BYOD (bring your own drinks), of course sharing is perfectly fine. Also, if there is anyone in the area that wants to come by and visit for a while (Stroke, this means you!), that is cool too. Also, I dont think we are going to be too far from Philadelphia so if the weather sucks, we may make a road trip as a backup plan. Just trying to cover all bases.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Guys, I would SO love to stop by, but I'm having a super hard time justifying driving an hour and forty minutes for a poker game and some smokes, even if it is with some of my best friends. We have an Angel Food distribution that morning and I won't be available till the afternoon. By the time I drive out there, and leave enough time to get home at a decent hour, I won't be able to stay too terribly wrong. And, not to make even more excuses, the house and little one on the way has left me tight in the pocket book, n that's a lot of fuel. Sorry guys, hate to be a party pooper!

I'm bringing plenty of fishing poles. Easy push button kind, simple and effective.
all ya need is a Zebco 33.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I just grab stuff & go!! Never know what I'll be in the mood to smoke.
Posted via Mobile Device

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Already, tiume to get ready for this. I got a four day work week and I am off Friday. Check in is at 4, but if anyone else wants to meet up there early we can always see if they will let us in or go find a shade tree and pull out a lawn chair and a smoke. Or fish and smoke. I am up for almost anything. Also, lets check our lists and see if its fair.