What's new

MLB 2019

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Actually, I'm not mad at the Cardinals at all. As far as I'm concerned the Cubs have been out of it for the last couple weeks. Any real Cubs fan could see it coming.
Yup, the writing was on the wall for a couple weeks for sure.

At least they're not the Tigers. 110 losses looks probable. :banghead:

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I dunno, the reds might be coming up big next year. Cubs are done, though. Fire sale this winter, full rebuild coming is my guess. Milwaukee probably has one more year.
I don't know if you listen to Chicago Sports Radio, but I would be curious what they are saying about this last series.
I saw clips of a couple of short interviews with Madden and Russo and they both handled it with style and understandable disappointment. What are the fans and talking heads saying?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I don't know if you listen to Chicago Sports Radio, but I would be curious what they are saying about this last series.
I saw clips of a couple of short interviews with Madden and Russo and they both handled it with style and understandable disappointment. What are the fans and talking heads saying?
I don’t listen to sports radio but all my friends are in agreement with my thoughts on the Cubs.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
So you're a fan of the juiced ball?
Yes.

Makes for an exciting game and it at least puts everyone on an even playing field unlike 20 years ago when only certain players were juiced.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
As always I’ll be rooting for the team playing the Cardinals. Just like old times.
LMAO, the hate runs deep. If my team doesn't make the playoffs I always root for the NL Central team that does. Yes, even the Cubs. If they get eliminated, then I root for the NL team.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Crazy finish in DC. Feel bad for the RF on the brew crew.
Yes it was . Juan Soto with a clutch hit but should have been smarter on the bases. He’s lucky it didn’t bite him. A little too much celebration just for making the NLDS by winning the wild card game. But I digress. Go Nats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Usually I would say the same thing but the Twins on the road in a stadium that favors home run hitters? I am excited and think they may be able to pull it off!
It’s about the mindset of the Twins, they never THINK or BELIEVE they can beat them. I’ve watched them lose to the Yankees sooooo many times when the Twins were the better team.

Stupid Tapatalk

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It’s about the mindset of the Twins, they never THINK or BELIEVE they can beat them. I’ve watched them lose to the Yankees sooooo many times when the Twins were the better team.

Stupid Tapatalk
Yeah, it always seems like the Yankees have the Twins number in the playoffs. I like how Rocco came out and said they were not even thinking about the past, just on this series.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Yeah, it always seems like the Yankees have the Twins number in the playoffs. I like how Rocco came out and said they were not even thinking about the past, just on this series.
Isn’t that statement a contradiction though? LOL

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
And the Twins are done pending a miracle. Yankees=Achilles for the poor Twinkie’s......

Stupid Tapatalk

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It doesn't help the Twins that they played like crap in the 2nd game. Also starting Dobnak was a huge mistake, should have never done that. Oh well, it was a hell of a season and I had a lot of fun watching them play.