What's new

MN Crew assemble

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Anybody want to do another HERF before the summer is over?

If so, when would be good for you? Where?

I can most likely do any time other than the last week of August (moving again), and I prefer Burn or Tobacco Grove... but don't really care if I have to drive further.

Also, let us remember Rupe has a birthday August 8th... so this would be a good opportunity for an early, or belated, birthday party :guitar:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
My birthday has been legally moved to December now so let's take that part off the table.

As long as I have a couple weeks notice I should be able to plan around it. I suggest that we wait until NJstone is firmly planted so we an make it a welcome home party

The best location for me is Burn but Tobacco Grove ( or anywhere in the metro) is doable.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Silly me, that totally slipped my mind.

So it can be a collaboration Birthday / Welcome Home party!!

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Shut up, Alex. I've always been told when going to a herf to bring something to offer your fellow BOTLs. Although I do have a bottle of Templeton Rye I could bring...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Did this ever come together? I'd be down to meet some fellow cigar lovers in the area. Tobacco Grove is best for me but i might be able to make it somewhere else as well.

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Yupppppp! Lets do it before its to cold. Also Ive read that Jdog was coming to grove in the next few weeks!! Maybe we could plan around that? :roundtheh

Last edited:

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Hey guys... got a PM from a brother about a possible HERF. I had some personal things pop up yesterday and today, so I'm not going to know when I can make it to MN honestly... needed to cancel a trip next week already. Hopefully I'll know a few things by mid next week.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Just found out yesterday that I will be in Twin Cities the first part of this week. Monday and Tuesday night for sure, possibly Wednesday night as well.

I realize it's short notice for the whole gang but does anyone want to do a "warm up" version sometime this coming week?