What's new

Monster locations...

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
WOW I would love to get my hands on one(or two) of these.......all locations are to far though.....:drool:
All the locations had to agree to ship ( i know because the shop I work at is one of them) If there are still any left I am sure they will ship them to you. K can save you one call - Empire Cigars in Raleigh is sold out.

Cravate

The other Brown Meat.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If we show up at the house of a Brother who has one of these on Halloween night, will they hand them out if we say "Trick or Treat?"

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
gbpacker 66.. I am currently working in Manitowoc. I would ride down to Chi-Town with you but I am working 6 days 12 hours a day right now. Just up your way last week. Very nice area. Any worthwhile cigar shops up your way?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
gbpacker 66.. I am currently working in Manitowoc. I would ride down to Chi-Town with you but I am working 6 days 12 hours a day right now. Just up your way last week. Very nice area. Any worthwhile cigar shops up your way?

Wow, sounds like a rough week. I am on vacation next week. Nice lounge in Appleton, right downtown across from the Performing Arts Center.
Not sure how well you know the area. PM me if you need directions. Wade is a part-time slacker down at the lounge.:rofl:

Drive up if you get the chance. Roughly a 45 minute drive. Lounge is open till 11 on weekdays, 1am on Friday and Saturday. The featured day is Sunday when we watch the Packers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Big Easy shop is closed till noon. I read he has some boxes, so I will call him, since Bill recommends him. Thanks