What's new

Monster locations...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just heard from Pete the boxes ( mostly) are in. Seems the factory had a problem shipping 666 boxes....guess there is some significance to that number LOL. But Pete says the boxes look terrific AND each one is unique...they are all a little different. So not only do you get a numbered box but a unique one as well.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just heard from Pete the boxes ( mostly) are in. Seems the factory had a problem shipping 666 boxes....guess there is some significance to that number LOL. But Pete says the boxes look terrific AND each one is unique...they are all a little different. So not only do you get a numbered box but a unique one as well.
I am as impatient as a wee one on Christmas Eve!!!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
What's goin on and when?
I am going for sure.Up Down Cigars on Wells St. Might bring a couple of stragglers from the local lounge up here. Probably try to make it down some time mid-morning. Got to get a Chicago dog for lunch, Portillos of course.:love::love:yum, yum.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I am going for sure.Up Down Cigars on Wells St. Might bring a couple of stragglers from the local lounge up here. Probably try to make it down some time mid-morning. Got to get a Chicago dog for lunch, Portillos of course.:love::love:yum, yum.
You mean Giordano's Pizza?

Oh my, I really want some now... thanks for that!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I'm still missing the when?? And is this a Pete event?

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Somebody sell me a fiver. I can't afford a whole box. Any pictures yet?
I posted in the other Monster thread early today that there is a pretty sweet picture in the new Cigar Insider (OCT. 21st Issue) from CA. It has box #1 opened and the black foil/paper ripped off to expose the sticks.

Just a heads up.