What's new

Monster Rerelease!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I heard that Tatuaje is releasing a mini monster series as a set. It's not like it's the same size as the original. I'm interested in tasting some of these sticks in a smaller format.

I don't think this is BS and will happen... I'm not sure about the timing though. I just hope he makes enough of these to eliminate any drama about getting one.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
I would laugh my ass off if he released them as a prick-tease size like a PCR. :nodlaugh: Good luck with the search boys

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I hope this is true! I came to the tatuaje game late so I would appreciate being able to get the ones I haven't had.
this is what i WANT to see with LE's. revisit them, possibly with a different take, possibly in slightly larger numbers, and always pushing towards meeting larger demands. i do not buy to collect, i collect to smoke, or to give to someone who will, and another run would make people's day.

and, to cross reference with the viaje 100% LE thread, realize pete HAS taken an LE (T110), and translated it into a regular production line for us (fausto). perfect translation, probably not, but a good effort IMO.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
For me it's too soon and comes off as a cheap money grab. Yeah he re-released the T110 blend as fausto but that was after 2yrs after the release of the T110 and the monster series is current unless the mummy will be the last in the monster series and this is pete's way of giving it a final send off. If that's the case it's going to get really crazy this halloween.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
The re-release sticks will NOT be the same as the original ones,it is impossible.
The tobacco is not the same,the sizes will be different,etc........
So don't get excited because you will be able to revisit the old blends,it will not happen.

Now,these MAY be some nice sticks,but it is a shame most of them will be smoked up within a few weeks of the release,and the majority of customers will never have the chance to enjoy one with a little age on it.These are special sticks,and not intended to be rushed through,so consider what you have if you find some,and treat them as they should be treated.....Give them time to become something special...........

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Did you read the article? The information is STRAIGHT FROM PETE.
Yes but point I think he was making is this is the same blogger Pete personally called out on twitter for reporting mis information. I don't think that telling people to take what they read on the Internet with a grain of salt is a bad thing. The Internet is not moderated and people can put their own spin on things too easily. That said I suggest that all who read this doubt every word and do their own research to confirm what they believe to be the truth.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Sounds great to me. It gets some really good blends back out there, and it doesn't affect the "rare and collectible" status of the originals. Everyone wins.

-Charles

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
5000 10 count boxes. No word on who they are being released to yet.
So if everything sticks to the Series MO we're looking at $130 per box? Unless they're all corona gordas I'd have to give that some serious thought.