What's new

Monster Rerelease!

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
There are plenty that will, but I imagine they won't be that much. Looking forward to a wider release in a size I prefer, personally.
Just spitballing here, but since there are supposedly pairs of each "Minster" (yes, I combined mini and monster) in the box, then maybe they will be $6.50 each. That would mean $13 per pair. Fits kind of nicely with the "13" concept.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Just spitballing here, but since there are supposedly pairs of each "Minster" (yes, I combined mini and monster) in the box, then maybe they will be $6.50 each. That would mean $13 per pair. Fits kind of nicely with the "13" concept.
I agree, and that would be a great price. But I think $65 for 10 cigars in a box from Tatuaje seems like it would be on the low side.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Wow, Pete found a way to make even more money off the Tatuaje whores, didn't think it was possible. Instead of re-releasing the monsters, how about some more Noella Reservas, Regios Reservas or SW Reserva Maddys?

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I agree, and that would be a great price. But I think $65 for 10 cigars in a box from Tatuaje seems like it would be on the low side.
Especially for an LE Tat. Id probably be willing to pay up to $10 a stick depending on the vitolas. Anything over that and I would pass.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If I can easily get my hands on some, then yeah, I'll bite. The reality is that unless the Boris is included, I'm not gonna shit myself over it though.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
This is the year of the regios and noella iirc. I know not point but really excited about it:)
I've heard noella reserva may become regular production, but not regios reserva. I would be really excited about both, as you are! Thank you for letting us know.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Sorry to the Halfwheel guys. Not my intentions to start drama, I was just retwlling what I thought to be fantastic news.

Pete ain't in the game for money. He is in the game for the love of tobacco. I have met the man and talked to him. I know this is true. He is just rereleasing a product that a lot of people who didn't get a chance to try the Frank, Boris and Drac will maybe get a chance. Give the man some credit.