What's new

Monster Tats on Halloween

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I've been saving a drac for this specific occasion for quite some time now, just wonder if anybody else is smoking any of the monster tats on Halloween?

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I am gonna choose from the one of each that I have... Frank.. Drac... Borris... or Face.....Not sure which

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I think the next Halloween cigar should be the Tatuaje Betelgeuse (beetlejuice). Give it a nice barber pole connecticut/maduro wrapper with a candella cap.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Well I just got through smoking my one and only "Frank" that was gifted to me by Bill "VirginIslander". I gotta say it was pretty darn good. The first 1/3 was ok and reminded me of a the older Tat Reseva. The 2/3 is where it started to mix it up a bit and the final 3'rd was oustanding and really completed this smoke for it's hype. Atleast that's what I got out of it and so a big thanks again to Bill for a damn good Holloween stogie!:applause:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll be setting a Drac on fire more than likely. Supposed to smoke it with a buddy of mine. We got them at the same time & said we'd burn them at the same time on this Holloween.

If not, I got a Face waiting...