What's new

Monster Tats on Halloween

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I had a frank earlier today and just now finished my "face" along with a bottle of port next to my new firepit. It's been a good Holloween.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Smoked a Drac last night after saving it for a year. It was pretty tasty. Started of with a little pepper and cedar then mellowed slightly the first third. It amped up as the burn was perfect but it did not want to be left alone. I enjoyed the experience knowing so many other brothers and sisters were doing the same thing at the same time!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Went with a drac to a face. Should have gone the other way but it was my first face. So far, the face has been my favorite but the drac is smoking really nice now! The Face is definately different, even from the characteristic tatuaje profile to me. Its smoother and a touch dare I say sweet while still maintaining the peppery edge in the background. G1

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Smoked my last Boris and one of the best cigars of the year for me. Hard to imagine it getting better, but I think it may get a little better. Certainly near its peak, IMO.