What's new

Montecristo Open Eagle

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Great review. It blows my mind how so many of you are able to get your hands on sticks like these prior to their release. I always end up falling short in my attempts. Congrats on being able to be one of the lucky ones to get your hands on this. (Can you tell I like to try things as soon as I hear about them:cjump:)

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Soundwave. I would have hooked you up as well but only got 3 of the robusto t's. Let me see what I have left for opens's Dave and maybe I can get you something before they are released.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
That's awesome if you can bro, but I wasn't "fishing", I was really just expressing my happiness for AJ that he was able to get the stick. You have already hooked me up with what you have sent me before. However, I wouldn't turn one down:cbig:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Yes, yes I have tried it - a few weekends back & it was INCREDIBLE! I admit to be partial to Trinidads though... I was able to snap a few pictures of it, but using Pirmigrin/Frank's camera- so, unfortunately I didn't do any kind of formal review.

It tasted like a Trinidad! Haha- Buttery, coffee, rich, goodness! I'd smoke those all day long!

If this Open Eagle scores a 91 (this particular one was quite good), yet will probably get a 89 for release batches, the Trinidad robusto, I anticipate scores of 92-94 ROTT.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I know what you mean Dave - there have been more than a few occasions when I was very 'happy' for you getting something early or that I was drooling & waiting to try!!! Haha - It's really cool to have that kind of opportunity! I feel very fortunate for having had a few!

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
And I, sir, am glad that you were able to get your hands on some. If you think about it, it is amazing what sticks the brotherhood collectively is able to acquire. I would imagine that with the right effort and collaboration there are not many sticks that could not be obtained. I love this place for that, as well as many other reasons.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
And I, sir, am glad that you were able to get your hands on some. If you think about it, it is amazing what sticks the brotherhood collectively is able to acquire. I would imagine that with the right effort and collaboration there are not many sticks that could not be obtained. I love this place for that, as well as many other reasons.
And sir, this place loves you! :agreesmil

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
:togetherl
Awww... That's nice...
JK!

It really is great that this site has grown into such a supportive and widely influenced source of knowledge. I'm honored to bring content like this along with the exceptional contributions of so many fine brothers here.

:smokingbo