What's new

Month Of The Monsters

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Another Month of Monsters has come to a close. I ended the month with my first Michael last evening for Monster #32. While Michael seems to be getting pretty rave reviews so far, I will say I wasn't a fan last night. I'm not normally a big habano wrapper fan anyway and the cigar was still way too wet. I had terrible burn issues. So it looks like the rest of my Michael box will be taking a long nap and hopefully they've improved when they come back out in six months or so. The only other Monsters I've had fresh were Hyde and Krueger and I found the same with them. I didn't like the first one I smoked but after six months of rest they have been great. Hopefully the same will happen here.
Great work all this month. Monsters (and any other cigar for that matter) are meant to be smoked and enjoyed, not hoarded and collected. Thanks for playing along!
Now, what to smoke tonight....?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I’ve extended my month of monsters due to my planning of getting my wisdom tooth pulled, instead turned into an emergency root canal which hampered at least 3 days of smoking. Have to end it with a bang now a day later.....

IMG_3082.JPG

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk