What's new

Month Of The Monsters

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I prefer the pudgy over the skinny monsters. With this being the last year of the Monsters release, seems likely there’ll be an assortment released next year with one of each from the past 13 years.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The DogRockets family was in Chicago for a quick 2 night trip. Despite the cold and wind I managed to sneak in a Skinny Wolf and a Pudgy Mummy for Monsters #16 and #17. The Skinny Wolf still seems a bit harsh to me. Didn't have near the sweetness from the wrapper that the Pudgy version has. Was hoping after a year they would have mellowed a bit.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I enjoyed a Pudgy Wolf Saturday evening and a Pudgy Frank and a Skinny Frank yesterday afternoon. The Franks were paired with a generous serving of Café Au Lait. That is hands down my favorite cigar/coffee pairing ever. If you have any Franks, do yourself a favor and enjoy some Café Au Lait with it if you can. Monsters #18, 19 and 20 in the books.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Smoked a full size Hyde last night for #21. I had an issue with the tapered cap having too much tobacco bunched there. Felt like I was sucking a golf ball through a straw. Chopped off more of the cap and it finally loosened up about the half way mark. Didn't enjoy it as much as normal last night for that.