What's new

Most prized accessory?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your most prized cigar accessory?

I dont have much, so mine would be my Xikar XI1 cutter, and my glasstop 150ct humi. :D

What about the rest of you?

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
It's hard to isolate just down to one of the necessities...

Cutter: Palio
Humidor: Antietam
Lighter: Vector Diablo

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
vipe said:

Damn I want one :twisted:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
coma said:
vipe said:

Damn I want one :twisted:
I know last night, Mike @ BH said he had one left - have you called?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry Coma, I snatched up the last one yesterday morning. I had looked everywhere and couldn't find one anywhere. I kept thinking some more would pop up on ebay, but hadn't seen any yet. I thought I had better scoop up on this last one before I was just SOL.

Sorry dude!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite humidor is a 300ct with legs. Beautiful piece of furniture.
I have several good cutters. My best would be the Palio, though. I switched camps from Xicar and SAK. I still love those, and carry all three. I like the Xicar 1, and the multi tool. The SAK is just awesome, but the Palio just seems to have that perfect round cut; clean, and crisp and just takes the cap, not the tobacco.
I just recently stepped on, and broke my favorite lighter. :evil: It was a Colibri Talon. I bought an Atoll big boy lighter for my pipe. That's probably my favorite lighter.
I have various travel humidors around. Some homemade, and some not. All are full, as I am running out of room quick. :twisted:

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good topic here!

I think my favorite lights for my cigars would be my Colibri Chairman. It has a built in punch on the bottom, and it has performed flawlessly for about 5 years now...My favorite pipe lighter is my IMI Corona...

I think my favorite cutter would be my SAK...

Andrew

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I tend to gravitate towards things that were presented to me opposed to things I have purchsed. That said, I have this pretty cool ashtray that is shaped like a leaf that sits on my mantle.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not for sure if I have anything I would call a prized cigar accessory. Just my cooler and a 150ct humidor that is nothing special but works (Newbie f-up with what seemed like a good deal on a Thompson's humi with some gars to boot) I know...I know, live and learn.

El cheapo cigar cutter and el cheapo torch. Torch works fine but cutter is dull as hell. I did manage to latch onto what seemed to be the last Palio out there. Still waiting on it's arrival.

So I guess my most prized would be the Palio that I am waiting on to come.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The most prized item I have is the Brothers of the Leaf that reside in this forum.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I got this awesome Red Bic Lighter and it only cost 99 cents
and this wonderful huge coolerdor.....

Well my favorite lighter didnt make it onto the plane with me last year and really just have not gotten around to buying another one... And the humidor yea the cooler works great I cannot complain....

But this a good thread, interesting to hear what everybody says...