What's new

Most prized accessory?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
cvm4 said:
I have a Habanos Flame X-Tend still in the box. Besides that, I guess it'd be the Palio. Nothing really pricey or bling bling over here :dunno:
Damn dude where do you get all this cool stuff.

Right now I love me some palio but once my xtend lighter comes they might make a nice pair.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Nothing real special here either. I'll go with the Palio now soon to be replaced at the top by the X-tend on the way.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have several items I really like, but my most prized cigar accessory would actually be two humidors, both desktops.
These were custom made by a friend. I commisioned the first, the second was a surprise gift. On the first one, she did a wood inlay of my personel mandala. On the gifted one, she did a wood inlay of my company logo. They are works of art. They hold the humidity rock steady. These will be awesome legacys for my kids, and beyond.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My Colibri Chancellor. Looks great, works great, and has a built-in V-notch cutter with replaceable blades...

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I would have to go with Steve and say also my Avanti custom coolidor.

I don't really have that many expensive accessories. My butane torch lighter was from Wal Mart but works better than the expensive Firebird I had...I have a punch cutter that was like a buck and works great as I prefer punch cutters over guillotine style anyway.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
tedski said:
My most prized cigar accessory thus far is my memories of watching the mad bombers of CW (Jerry, Jerry, Mark, Hawkan, Keith, Stephen, Jesse, David, etc, etc.) all work their magic during the 2004 Christmas season.
aaaahhhh....the good old days...MAN that was fun!

Viper139 said:
My Vicksburg that was so generously given to me.
You guys started it with the Avallo MOABs!

Which leads me to my most prized accessory. The Avallo 2k that STILL makes me all warm and fuzzy inside that was VERY generously gift to me by a mass collection of AWESOME BOTLS!

This thread has made me feel really good. Thinking about all the bombings to great brothers. Very fun time indeed.

~Mark

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
jckposter said:
you know you read these boards sometimes an feeling alittle blue an you come across something like this an it bring a smile to your face....
Thank you Tedski
You said it bro!

~M

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
My Avallo 1200, and my cigar caddy from my secret Santa Wasch, and my palio cutter, and my humi pucks, and my Dupont lighter, and my Xikar, and my other Xikar, and my 30 count cigar caddy, and my Colibri lighter, and...........................well, you get the picture!

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On Topic: Love my Palio... Stinky ashtray and stand is the tackiest thing I ever received, but a great ashtray and unusual conversation piece... I tend to prefer my portable accessories, though... I have a Colibri Vortex II with nice twin flames which is nice... And, of course, my newest 15 ct. Caddy... Which brings me to:

Off topic, but related to CAudio's post: Tom, where do I get those Caddy trays that allow the cigars to go verticle instead of horizontal to fit more?

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
...Off topic, but related to CAudio's post: Tom, where do I get those Caddy trays that allow the cigars to go verticle instead of horizontal to fit more?
I don't think they hold more but they do hold them more securely (prevents movement).

Ron at www.cigarsolutions.com (he's a sponsor here as well)

~Mark

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
They actually hold less, only a couple sticks for my configuration. Now I do not know if he makes them for the 15. You might as well get the 24ct and the three new trays with a puck!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Most prized is the 14k gold Tiffany lighter my dad left me. I rarely use it but like to think he gets a kick out me having a cigar with him when I do.

Most used is my 15 cigar otter box. Where I go...it goes.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Most prized is the 14k gold Tiffany lighter my dad left me. I rarely use it but like to think he gets a kick out me having a cigar with him when I do.

Most used is my 15 cigar otter box. Where I go...it goes.
That's very nice:smokingco