What's new

"Movin' On Up!!!"

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
This mortgage crisis has been a curse for some and a blessing for others... As some may know, Ive been battling to get out of the current situation I was in and get into another house. My wife and I make a good living from what we do so when our realtor showed us what our money can buy NOW, we were shocked... after 2 months of waiting and praying, we finally closed on our new home yesterday!!!!

Check it out!!!

This house is crazy... I never thought I would own something like this in my lifetime. I want everyone to mark their calendars for Sat. Aug. 11th. I will be having a huge UFC 100 HERF... Hopefully the house will be presentable by then.

Now where should I put my Humidor?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Yo dude, I couldn't get past the second pic. Sweet spot to have a smoke while watching the sun set. Cool digs, best of luck.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
That rocks! You should have the 'walk in humidor wing'
I was trying to talk the wifey into letting me make game room "smokable," but she didnt agree with my arguement. Thats fine though, We have the deck upstairs and a covered porch downstairs.... That gives me 2 smoking areas. I will continue to post pics as we progress the move.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Very nice indeed. If you got the credit and money right now look out. It is indeed a buyers market. Im going to drop our house price next week again. Basically to get away from my crazy neighbors. (long story) I never would have thought I would of had to lower my home price as much as I have had to. But o well it will be worth it in the end. Congrats again.
Justin

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Please don't let my wife see this thread. Please don't let my wife see this thread. Please don't let my wife see this thread. Please don't let my wife see this thread. Please don't let my wife see this thread. Please don't let my wife see this thread. Please don't let my wife see this thread. Please don't let my wife see this thread.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
absoolutely gorgeous.

love the kitchen space too...and the open floor plan to the outside.

very very nice indeed

Congrats to you and th eiwfe

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Thank you all for the nice comments... This is definately our dream house... now there is no excuse about making some babies, but that can wait a couple more years.