What's new

"Movin' On Up!!!"

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Wow, very nice digs there bro. Congrats to you and the little lady.

Hey, make sure you get in touch with the Bro ahead of you on the HTF pass and give him your new addy.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
That's so awesome man, congrats!!! Make sure we get your new addy because it's your BIRTHDAY MONTH in June!!

I"m pretty sure you should be able to find a nice closet in that house to convert into a walk-in :blob:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
That is an AWESOME house, congrats.

I wanted something that size, but my wife said no way was she cleaning something that big...LOL. our kids have moved out, so she was right. when i moved down to fla, things were already getting bad, and i got a $50,000 discount from the builder. I bought a new home for about $50,000 less than what the resales were going for in the neighborhood. Now things are a lot worse. There are some real deals down here.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
That's so awesome man, congrats!!! Make sure we get your new addy because it's your BIRTHDAY MONTH in June!!

I"m pretty sure you should be able to find a nice closet in that house to convert into a walk-in :blob:
I will still be recieving mail at my current addy, but if things change I will let the guys know!!!!

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I want everyone to mark their calendars for Sat. Aug. 11th. I will be having a huge UFC 100 HERF... Hopefully the house will be presentable by then.
Correction, UFC 100 will be on Sat July 11th... so no UFC 100 HERF in August... and the boss lady said that July will be too soon to have anything at the house... so I guess I better lift my skirt and make sure my marbles are still there!